Shave Oil 50ml (1.7 oz)Regular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
Is there such a thing as the perfect shave? Yes! And it all starts with the VITAMAN Shave Oil.
Our moisturising formula is made with Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Patchouli Oil and other unique plant ingredients sourced from the Australian Outback. Use it to prevent nicks, cuts and irritation during shaving and prepare your face for the smoothest shave ever.
Why Use VITAMAN Shave Oil:
- Great for all skin types – Recommended for Sensitive Skin
- For added protection against razor burn, can be used as a pre shave oil, underneath Shave Creme or Shave Gel
- Works for both wet and electric shaves
- Prevents nicks, cuts and irritation during shaving
- Perfect as a leave-in beard oil
- No artificial fragrances here, we use Patchouli and Cinnamon Oils for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula which suits the chemistry of your skin
- Pre shave oil
- Shave oil
- Face oil
- Body oil
- Hair oil
- Beard oil
- Cuticle oil
How to VITAMAN Shave Oil:
- Apply several drops of oil onto your palms, rub together and press onto the areas to be shaved. If you have a normal beard growth, Shave Oil can be used alone.
If your growth is heavy, coarse or you have sensitive skin, we recommend you use our Shave Oil as extra protection underneath the Shave Crème or Shave Gel.
- Now you’re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot* water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth.
- Rinse the blade again with hot* water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
Important: *Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.
- Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise skin irritation or infection may occur.
- Rinse excess shave oil off with cold water
- Follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
Made with Good Stuff
Sweet Almond Oil*
Jojoba Seed Oil*
Cinnamon Leaf Oil*
Mountain Black Pepper Oil
*Certified Organic Ingredient
63% Certified Organic Ingredients
100% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
What we’ve left out:
No animal derivatives
No artificial colours
No harsh detergents
No propylene glycols
N mineral Oils