Is there such a thing as the perfect shave? Yes! And it all starts with the VITAMAN Shave Oil.
Our moisturising formula is made with Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Patchouli Oil and other unique plant ingredients sourced from the Australian Outback. Use it to prevent nicks, cuts and irritation during shaving and prepare your face for the smoothest shave ever.
Great on its own, VITAMAN Shave Oil gets you an even closer shave when layered with the VITAMAN Shave Creme or VITAMAN Shave Gel.
Why Use VITAMAN Shave Oil:
- Great for all skin types – Recommended for Sensitive Skin
- For added protection against razor burn, can be used as a pre shave oil, underneath Shave Creme or Shave Gel
- Works for both wet and electric shaves
- Prevents nicks, cuts and irritation during shaving
- Perfect as a leave-in beard oil
- No artificial fragrances here, we use Patchouli and Cinnamon Oils for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula which suits the chemistry of your skin
- Pre shave oil
- Shave oil
- Face oil
- Body oil
- Hair oil
- Beard oil
- Cuticle oil
How to VITAMAN Shave Oil:
Made with Good StuffSweet Almond Oil*Jojoba Seed Oil*Coconut Oil*Cinnamon Leaf Oil*Patchouli Oil*Mountain Black Pepper OilVitamin E*Certified Organic Ingredient63% Certified Organic Ingredients100% Naturally-Derived Ingredients
- Apply several drops of oil onto your palms, rub together and press onto the areas to be shaved. If you have a normal beard growth, Shave Oil can be used alone.
If your growth is heavy, coarse or you have sensitive skin, we recommend you use our Shave Oil as extra protection underneath the Shave Crème or Shave Gel.
- Now you’re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot* water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth.
- Rinse the blade again with hot* water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
Important: *Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.
- Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise skin irritation or infection may occur.
- Rinse excess shave oil off with cold water
- Follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
What we’ve left out:
No synthetic fragrancesNo animal derivativesNo artificial coloursNo harsh detergentsNo propylene glycolsNo MEA/DEA/TEANo petrolatumN mineral OilsNo phthalatesNo TriclosanNo sulphatesNo parabensNo siliconesNo EDTA